Diane Gibeault &
· Development and facilitation of leadership training and the learning organization for federal government senior management (EX level).
· Facilitation of two national conferences in Open Space with 250 Canadian leaders at the Banff Center in Alberta and Université Laval in Québec.
· Open Space to plan the development of a new product for world-wide distribution.
· Assistant Deputy Ministers' Forum, Open Space session on "electronic-government".
· With Harrison Owen, author of "Open Space" - Co-facilitation of a training program on leadership and transformation in organizations, 2001 and 2002. Design and facilitation of training workshops on the Open Space approach: public workshops in Toronto and Ottawa since 1998; workshops also offered to the federal government Leadership Network and various departments.
· "Innovations in Work Relations", Open Space in Montreal with 220 participants: employers, the major unions, experts from universities and the consulting field and representatives from the federal and Québec governments.
· Training over the past 7 years for federal government middle managers on the management practices of a learning organization.
· Open Space for a national meeting of 350 departmental managers of the federal government and aboriginal representatives.
· Open Space with 100 representatives of various sectors of the community for a provincial consultation on the development of new educational policies.
· Design and facilitation of training and intervention workshops on various themes such as team building, planning strategically, organizational values and "Integrating mission, vision, values in the workplace".
· Facilitation of a meeting of all Directorate staff from the federal government using the "World Café" approach.
· Facilitation of a Future Search Conference for the Consultative Experts' Network of the federal government; facilitated Pan-Canadian symposiums on Community Learning Networks.
· Co-facilitation of a convention with 500 participants, in Québec City.
· Open Space on change management with national change management teams of the federal government.
· Open Space for the implementation of new informatics networks.